Sunday, June 23, 2013

Spray Paint Art


I hope everyone at Northeast Alabama Community College is having a great day.I have something cool to show you .

If someone gave you a blank poster board, several different colors of spray paint and a small putty knife and told you to make something totally spectacular in 10 minutes, what would you do or think?

I was walking around Times Square not long ago and saw a guy on the side of the street with all of these materials. There was a crowd gathered around and it caught my eye. I stood there for just a few minutes and was amazed. He started out just randomly spraying each can of paint all over the blank poster board. He then used the top of the cap from the can and the putty knife to produce one of the most incredible pieces of art you will ever see made in less then 10 minutes.

It might be hard to believe that this piece of art was created from start to finish in just a short period of time, but it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment