Sunday, July 14, 2013

Internship Extended

I am pleased to announce to everyone at Northeast Alabama Community College that my internship in New York City has been extended an extra month. I have been hanging around several of the news reporters and learning a lot from them.

Everyone here has been so friendly and willing to teach me everything they know. I am definitely enjoying this amazing experience.

There have been many stars that have been around the station which has been real exciting also. Are there any Justin Bieber fans reading this right now? Well here is a picture of me and his mom. She was at the station just a few days ago and is a very nice lady.

I will be in New York for several more weeks, so check back for more updates. I appreciate everyone who has been reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment